Wednesday 18 February 2009

Krazy back covers...fool your friends!


Place on pavement...:)


roll up and leave in letter box...only works if you have a dog to blame..


Just fooled my Wife with this one just now.....:) he he he he..

These Krazy back covers are great..really drawn well to look very real..
Who Drew These?

Krazy had some great ideas...the editor wanted it to a kind of Junior British Mad comic type...he was very sad when it only lasted a few years and merged into Whizzer and Chips 1978.

Mad magazine had its fold in reveals...Krazy had its fun disguises..





the first Krazy back cover so you can read it at school....turn it over when teacher spots you...ta-da an exercise book...very clever..



roll up into a glass.....looks very real...good enough to eat!:))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those back covers, I only have one Krazy in my collection, and I didn't even notice the back cover I'm going to have to dig it out and take a look.