Saturday 9 March 2013

Thanks for being patient...

Scanned this at the college...
As I've said before my scanner isn't working and I don't have enough money yet to replace it...also very busy setting up my new business as a pet artist learning at the Queen Elizabeth Foundation in Leatherhead. Its been very good But a lot of work. Will be having a new website promoting my pet portrait business.
www.peterspetportraits.co.uk which is not ready to see...also I'm going to pay someone to do it for me...so money is tight for now..
 So my blog will be more of a showcase of the best on the web and on comicsuk forum for now...

See the first  The Twitopians
Comic: Buster
Artists: Stan MacMurty (Mac) 
http://comics.brucelaing.id.au/twitopian/#comment-335

I love seeing the first strip of a new character..the how it all began feature in Big comic was great....

No comments: