Wednesday 31 December 2008

Bill Ritchie- Clumsy Claude



Hi, Peter,
I am glad you liked the scans of the 1960 Xmas issue of the New Hotspur that I posted on the comicsuk website yesterday; you can certainly use them on your blog, I have no problem with that. I attach better quality scans because those on the website aren't very good - the website would only allow files up to 400 kb. The covers have a lot of scribbling on them, which is certainly a shame.

I hope you will like it; keep up the good work with your blog!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009!
Regards
CK Thanks CK


I learnt from Classics from the comics that Bill's first Beano work was Clumsy Claude...I don't have his comic work..But here is the annual story version. If anyone has a Clumsy Claude comic page they can email me...that would be great!!

No comments: