Monday, 5 November 2012

Bonfire night with Valiant comic 1970!

Mike Western does a rocket theme for the fireworks issue..lI like how the moon fills the background and a lovely bright orange sky..


Ken Reid sure upped it in this one...who will destroy who?

a 3D looking fireworks ad..almost puppet like..


The only bonfire theme in the adventure stories..

Reg Parlett's the crows..




A reprint of an old Billy Bunter...not sure of the artist...please leave a comment if you know any of the artists..Thanks Lew A.J. Pease
I've been really enjoying Valiant recently and have bought a few issues now...will buy more...not too expensive on ebay...the covers as said before are ace..

Happy Bonfire night..

1 comment:

Lew Stringer said...

I think that Bunter strip is a reprint from Knockout and the artist is A.J. Pease.

Baby Giraffe

Baby Giraffe

About Me

I'm a free-lance Pet Artist, Cartoonist and Big UK humour comic fan My main website http://www.peterspetportraits.co.uk/ If you would like me to draw your pet please email me at peterspetportraits@yahoo.co.uk I use your photo and will draw it on High Quality The Langton watercolour A4 paper and using Faber Castell black pencil. Commissions in black and white I like to draw close ups of the pets face and body rather than drawing the whole pet. My fee for this service is £30. Postage and Packaging £5 It was be presented mounted. For other sizes or you want it in colour using acrylics please email me.

-Baby Elephant

-Baby Elephant

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...